Sunday, August 10, 2014

How to Take a Screenshot in Gionee Elife S5.5

How do you screen print on Gionee Elife S5.5?
You can take a picture of the screen on your S5.5 just like on most phones. Simply Press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. You might accidentally just lower the volume. If you do, just wait for the volume bar to fade away and then try again.

Your screenshot will probably be saved in a folder called "截屏" directly under sdcard0.

What does 截屏 mean?
截屏 means screenshots in Chines. Yup.

Here's a screenshot of my homescreen so you can see it works:



You might have noticed I have on-screen buttons on my Elife S5.5. If you want to see how I did that, you can check out my other post: How to Replace the Capacitive Buttons With Sofkeys On Elife S5.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment